Monday, May 16, 2016

Elder Sanchez

Well, changes happened. I am now with Elder Sanchez- el lider de zona mas joven segun su tiempo en la mision en la historia de la mision. He is from Colombia y speaks both spanish and english fluently. It has been awesome so far. We had a zone fast on Saturday and saw a plethora of blessings! We had five investigatores en the church and two were familias! 

I have gone through a very wide range of emotiones recently as my zone likes reminding me that I am an oldie in the mision. However, we are stoked for this month and the next one. The zone has progressed a ton! The missionaries are really giving it all they got. We have some old ones who are finishing this change and then there are some who are just starting. I am so grateful the Lord gave me this chance to work with them all. 

We recently put another fecha with Renzo. His baptismal date has fallen twice now but he now has a date for this Sunday at 5 and Elder Sanchez and I will move heaven and earth to get him there. He has waited for so long and we are so excited to see him in white. 

We are also waiting for a visit from Elder Rasband. He is coming 10 June and will talk to two or three diferent misions. This will make the second apostle that has passed through my mission. It has really been a great privilige to have them come talk to us. 

There isn`t too much more to report on. I love you all and hope that everything is going great. 

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment