Monday, May 9, 2016

El ultimo cambio y bautismos!

Wow, well first of all Happy Mother`s Day!!! again. And second of all, I really don`t have too much to share today. 

This week we had the baptism of Cristian and Xiara. They are part of a super awesome family! Yesterday, after skype, we helped the mom, Janice, accept a baptismal date for the 28 of this month! We are pumped!

Today we also have a baptism, Renzo. The misioneries have been working with him for a long time now. His sisters are very excited for his baptism and he is going to make an excellent member. He has had his struggles, but is willing to give everything up to follow Christ. 

My companion, Elder Reschke- that gringo you all met at skype, has a transfer. Yep, I will officially end the mission with 15 companions and 8 areas. It`s kinda of a lot. My new companion is the youngest zone leaders, in terms of time in the mission, that President Erickson has ever called. I new him well in Tahua en the offices, and am super excited to train him as a zone leader. Next week I might not have a lot of time to write the family, but just know that I still love you all.

Seeing you all on Mother`s Day was amazing. I am glad that I finally got to meet my ^new brother^. I am glad to hear that everything is going well and know that my prayers are always with you. (I also really appreciate the prayers on my part)

Elder Bradford

PS I have photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment