Monday, May 23, 2016

Chamba

Sorry, but today is a busy day for the dying. 

This week Elder Sanchez and I recieved another companion- Elder Von Gunten! I had the chance to work with him for two days in Comas when his companion had an emergencia change and I left Elder Cowger in charge at the offices. He is super pumped up to work and we have just gone to work! We are not sure why exactly president put us in a trio, but we have zero complaints. 

Today I trained Elder Von Gunten how to do the informes, and since we got here late I don`t have a lot of time to write. I also have some videos to download for a bautism that we will have here later today. Renzo por fin se bautice!!!!!!!!! 

We also have some other issues for the zone that we have to take care of, so today will be go go go for us, but I would not have it any other way. 

All is going well, thanks Brooke for the wedding pictures! I will talk to you all next week. Take care!

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment