Monday, April 4, 2016

Canto Grande! de nuevo

Sorry, so I am pretty mucho out of time. But here are some quick highlights. 

Yep, got transferred to the zona Canto Grande, again. But I am now in the ward Canto Grande as Zone Leader with Elder Reshke- another gringo. 

We enjoyed the awesome conference with Mily and her cousin Isabel. They both want to get baptized this month, prayers are always appreciated.

Some members brought some non member family to the conference and we are excited to teach them. 

We are starting to focas a lot more on familias and the zone has a ton of potential. 

Everyone is stoked about the second temple her in Lima. Rumor has it that it might be here in San Juan, I held back tears when I heard it might be true. 

I never thought that I could love a place as dusty and dirty as San Juan de Lurigancho so much. Being back here in Canto Grande has brought back a couple of memories, and also I have seen quite a few members of Las Lomas en the conference. I am so grateful to be able to look back on my mission and see the good I have done and the change that has taken place in me. I love you all so much. 

Elder Bradford

PS. Felicitaciones Megan!!!!!!! Disfruta muchísimo su matrimonio y nos vemos pronto.





So, I guess here are some pics from the last transfer with my zona and companion and our awesome member who always gave us a ton of references.

No comments:

Post a Comment