Monday, February 15, 2016

La vida en el campo

Wow, talk about a wild change. After six months of playing accountant, missionary, district leader, and problem solver, it has officially come to an end. And it feels a little strange. I was really sad to leave it all behind, however, on the bright side I am back in Wiesse, the zone at the end of the world! And that feels good. My new companion is Elder Ramirez, my second companion from good old Chile. My first Chilean companion, Elder Pastenes, is practically my best friend so I am feeling pretty good about this transfer. Oh, speaking of this transfer, it will actually be 7 weeks and not just the normal 6 due to the CCM change. 

My new area is about ten minutes in bus from my very first area, so I have already seen some of the same old friends. We already have an awesome investigator with a date for baptism, this Saturday

I am still district leader out here, so I guess some things will never change. It keeps me somewhat busy, but compared to my original workload, it doesn´t quite compare. 

Sorry I don´t have pictures to send, I just bought a new memory card for my camera, the old one is officially full. Have a great week and talk to yall next monday.

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment