Saturday, January 9, 2016

Di luz a mi hijo

Wow, I feel like I have not written in such a long time, maybe it is because I haven´t... Anyways, this week has been amazing! Friday night I was in divisiones and we found an amazing reference of a less active. We were a little sad to later find out that they do not live in our area, but we now have an amazing reference for the hermanas in our ward! The hermanas in my district also have an insane amount of potencial to bautize this month, each area could get three or four. Well, my time is almost up today, got to find people to teach, but the most exciting part of this week is that I got my replacement today! His name is Elder Cowger and is super chill. Now begins the month of training and then I am out to the field once again! I am a little sad to leave the offices and my friends, but I am also really pumped to get out in the hills again, I am praying really hard that I get sent back to the mountains of Wiesse. 

I hope everything is going well at home and will try to write more later this week. Have a great week!

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment