Monday, December 7, 2015

Una tranquila semana mas en las oficinas

WOW, I cannot believe how close we are to Christmas! I honestly feel like Christmas should be months away, and yet it is in two weeks. Following this Christmas theme, yes I was able to watch the Christmas Devotional yesterday, we brought a less active and were waiting for investigators that never showed up.

This week we also had the opportunity to accompany an elder who returned to his house. He came to the offices on Saturday and stayed with us until Sunday. We started off a little sad, because we lost our Pday, but after everything was said and done we all were amazed at the love we had felt for this elder. For that one reason my mind was focused a lot on DyC 18:10 For the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.

Apart from the normal the week passed by as usual. I wish there was more to write, but nothing worth writing about comes to mind. Hope everyone is prepared for Christmas and for Skype in two weeks!

Elder Bradford
 
 
 
 
We may or may not have broken the door to President´s office this week... I will have to tell you the full story later.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment