Thursday, November 26, 2015

Día de Acción de Gracias

This week has been crazy! My companion has been training his new replacement, I spent almost a whole day paying the mission, I had the amazing opportunity to do some baptism interviews for a deaf family, we are just coming off of the post transfer wave of work, and we received new chairs for the offices! 

As much as I have been enjoying my time here in the offices, I really feel like I am being tried here. Especially during this week we have not been working too much in our area. I didn´t really even notice too much until Elder Nielsen and Elder Crespo sat me down and asked what was happening there. It turned into a really cool companionship type inventory because we went through a lot of the challenges I am having in my area, and really got me thinking about what type of missionary I want to be during these office months. After that conversation we really got working! Since I am in a threesome for a couple weeks, we have done divisions just about everyday for almost a week now and have really seen some great growth in Tahua. What just tops everything off is that the hermanas in my district are really working hard in their areas and have great potential for the month of December! 

In other news, I learned this week that my mission got extended! Due to a change in the MTC schedule world wide, the transfer dates have been pushed back a week starting in Feb. I will know be coming home around June 21

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving! Personally, I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have the gospel in my life. Whenever anyone asks me why I am here in Peru, I answer that I am here to teach them about how they can have an eternal family. I also say that the only motive I had to come here came from the knowledge that whatever happens, my family is united for the eternities. I am forever grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me so richly in ever aspect of my life! Have a great thanksgiving and find what you are really grateful for today!

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment