Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Que Loco

I am so sorry for the late email! This week has been crazy busy! I still don´t have a lot of time, but I did want to send something out, so here we go. 

Some of the highlights from this week have been, planning the baptism of Camila-one of our investigators who attends every Sunday without fail- this Saturday, planning a mission night for tomorrow, cleaning our room for an inspection from Hermana Erickson, cleaning the offices for another inspection from Hermana Erickson, and getting to bed as soon as possible to work hard the next day! But, there is nowhere else I would rather be right now!

Our area is also considered by some, mainly us, to be the most fruitful area in the whole mission. We are currently preparing it to realize our goal of baptizing each and every week without fail. Starting this week with Camila, we are lining up the baptisms through October and will start the search soon for November. With three other amazingly dedicated missionaries, the Lord has blessed us with more success than we could have asked for. I am so grateful to serve in an area where the people are so receptive and the Lord is hastening His work for the grand finale.

To answer your question mom, we live in a rented room just around the corner of the offices. It´s funny, I actually stayed there for my first night in the mission, and here I am again! 

I hope all is going well at home and that everyone is as excited for conference as we are here! We have a great deal of hope that this conference will touch the hearts of many of our investigators, and help them press forward. One of them, Jean Pierre- the name sounds french and he looks french, but I swear he is Peruvian- has been an investigator through 15 missionaries now. We are not sure why now, or if anything has changed, but he is definitely on our list of persons to baptize.

Have a great week, and I think I just heard that Elder Scott died. 

Elder Bradford 

No comments:

Post a Comment