Monday, June 29, 2015

Busy week

Wow, this week has just kinda passed by. We worked our tushes off to get two investigators of the sisters married and baptized. The sisters, us, the zone leaders, everyone. And in the end, we did it! They got married and baptized in the same day and it was beyond feelings to see it. I got to interview Oscar since day one, and knowing all of his past sins, and they were pretty great ones, it was all the sweeter to see his repentance! 

Not much else has really happened. We are getting ready to get Diego, our 9 year old kid, in the water, and everything is set for this Saturday. I had a great visit with Elder UshiƱahua and I just know that he will be a district leader next transfer! He is ready to move up. We are also working with Carlos. He is a Jehovah Witness that has almost gotten a testimony of the Book of Mormon, we expect to get him in the water next transfer. 

Well, I'm hoping that if I can keep this short I can attach pics. I guess well see. Stay safe and have fun at the beach family!

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment