Monday, May 11, 2015

It was great talking to you!

Well, I have nothing. But it was great seeing you all yesterday! I just want to say sorry for my English, it has been suffering this last few months, but the good news is that I won´t need to know it until Navidad!!! Also, I have to beg forgiveness for this one, because we ended right as I remembered that I had forgotten to say HAPPY MOTHER´S DAY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought I wanted to share. This week more than anything I have seen the hand of the Lord in everything! I never thought it was possible to get this near to God. All this week, and the last, we have been searching like crazy to find people that God has prepared to be baptized this month. Through a lot of prayer we found quite a few. But the trial of faith was Sunday. Here the people needed 3 church attendances to reach baptism. Well, all of our investigadores are pretty much new and lack the 3 Sundays. Well, this Sunday was the cut off line. If they didn't attend, we can´t baptize them this month. Well, I fasted and prayed and we waited outside the church after passing  their houses, and NOTHING. Well, I was still fasting and still praying and just as it was starting and we had to leave, Edith showed up in a moto. I also remembered another investigadora with one attendence from the last week. There is no doubt in my mind that the Lord has all flesh in His hands. There is a little more to the story, but this is enough for me. I know that this is the Lord´s work and that He really does answer prayers. Also, I learned that we should never have the smallest fear to ask for miracles. The Lord only works in miracles. I hope you all have a great week! I love you all.

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment