Monday, April 25, 2016

Mi ultima vez en el centro de Lima.

So, this week for Pday we went to the center of Lima and went through an awesome museum of history and art and money of Peru. Afterwards Elder Reschke, my companion, and I hit up the markets. I feel like I found some pretty sweet things, but we´ll see what you all think when I get home with it. (If anyone wants anything now would be the time to tell me.)

This week has been kinda busy with work visits and helping other misioneries in their areas. As a zone we did not achieve the level of sucess that we had hoped for. Part of the problem came from the elecciones that are going on, some of the marriage papers got complicated and the couples now have to wait until June until after the eleccion process ends.  

In our area we currently have two investigatores with a date for baptism. Cristian and Renzo, both are for the 7 of May. We are super excited becuase they both have strong testimonies and will be excellent Melcesidec Priesthood holders. 

I hope everything is well back home and look forward to seeing all your smiling faces on Mother´s day!

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment