Monday, August 24, 2015

End of a great learning experience

This week sure has been challenging. I feel like that may have been the topic for this transfer. To sum it all up in a nutshell, another baptism fell through, my companion fell sick, and just found out that I have a transfer. On another note, we finally met our goals for the week, the ward council is trying, and a family of converts got sealed this Saturday for time and all eternity. 

To answer the most popular question, I would never trade the life I have here for all the kingdoms of the world. I never thought that a mission would have impacted my life like it has now. I am learning so much about my strengths, weaknesses, goals, and aspects of me that I never knew existed- maybe it is because they were never there before. Everyday feels like the refiner's fire, but it leaves with a feeling of gratitude because it means that God loves you enough to keep the fire burning hot. It's rather strange to describe. 

On a different note, we got to see the Family De La Cruz sealed this week. They left Saturday in the morning to do their investiduras and sealing, and came back around 9 at night as an eternal family! It was such an amazing thing to see the fruits that missionary work can have, they may come late, but they come. 

Well, nothing else really happened this week. I am learning to rely more on my Heavenly Father and I know that His plan is perfect. We never need to doubt it, or try to figure it out. He has it all planned out, we just need to walk by faith. I love you all so much.

Elder Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment