Monday, July 20, 2015

Las Lomas de canto Grande

Well, I got transferred. I finally came back to my home of San Juan de Lurigancho. It is a district of Lima and has half the mission in it. It is also where I started my mission. I lost Elder Mickelson, but I now have Elder Muruchi, from Bolivia. He is fantastic and I know that I am going to learn a ton from him. Also, Elder Calle, one of my former companions is in my same zone! 

Sadly, this month we have no one to baptize, no one has enough attendances, but we are gearing up to baptize like mad next month! We already have two familias to marry and baptize! 

The ward here is not as strong as many others, only about half the members attend. However, there are some incredible strong members and a lot of potential. Our plans pretty well include baptisms and rescue the less actives. This area is a truly a white field. 

I wish I had more to say, but my mind is still working at a 100 mph. I just want to say congrats to Hayden on his mission call! It looks like we will all have a solid ten months in the field together! I know that this truly is the work of the Lord and I never thought I would be this grateful for the decision I made to come here! I love you all and promise that pics will come later. 

Elder Bradford





No comments:

Post a Comment