Monday, April 27, 2015

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!

Yep, it is that time ... again. I cannot believe that I now have two transfers in Independencia and nine months in the mission. There is an elder that is finishing his mission and goes home tomorrow. They always say the same thing, that the time is very fast. But listening to his testimony and thinking about the amount of time that I now have, it is true. I was talking to an Elder Peralta about time and I made the remark: I know I do not have much time, but for the time I do have, it has passed by extremely quickly! 

Well, we are still working hard, 42 lessons this week, but the Lord seems to have a plan for us that does not involve many fruits yet. My area has gone almost four months without a baptism and the attendance in sacrament is falling, but little by little our converts have been coming to church and this week we saw Julio and Yeison who have not come for quite some time now. It felt really good to have them in the church and to see the spirit working on them. 

Hey, so I got my package, but I have not had a lot of time to take pictures yet, I'm sorry! But this week I promise some awesome photos. But thanks for the starbursts, the kids in the room under us love them. Starbursts are kinda hard to find here. 

We had breakfast with the senor couple missionaries in our zone because it is the day of transfers and Elder Segura is finishing the mission. But I hope all is going well, I will let you know how transfers were and send mucho photos home.
Love you all.

Elder Bradford

Almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont ask how many years, but I just wanted to say thank you again for everything. I hope you have a great birthday and know that I will be thinking mucho about you. I promise to send mucho photos next week for your birthday but have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment